Forgotten your password?
The archive provides a self serve feature allowing the individual to reset their own password. The process is:
1. From your archive logon screen, select 'Forgot your Password?'
2. Enter your email address (must match the primary email address configured for your user settings), select Continue.
3. Check your email. If you have not received it within 10 minutes, please check any spam/junk mail folders or solutions you may be using.
- Note: upon requesting a password reset, an email will be sent that contains a special url to reset your user account. Please note that this url / token is single use only & will only be valid for 2 hours from the point it was request. Attempt to re-use or use after this time or will result in failure to set your password.
4. The email will contain a link to reset your password. Follow the instructions and log in using your newly reset password.
If you have SSO enabled upon your account, password change/resets are not applicable as your authentication is managed by your SSO service (Microsoft/google)