Reports allow you to supervise and review the system and user activity recorded for your archive account. They provide a detailed audit history of the actions taken on your archived data.
Reports of all user activity within the UI, down to the individual assets that were viewed and any action that was taken can be reported on by archive administrators. New reports can be request from the settings page and can be requested for any custom date range.
After initial submission the report will be processed in the background, allowing the ability to continue navigating the archive. Once the report has been compiled, an email will be sent advising the report is ready to download directly from the archive account.
- How much reporting data will there be in the audit?
- The audit will commence from the date of the creation of your archive account and first access to the archive
- How long will the report take to run?
- This will be dependant on the age of your archive account and date range applied. You can monitor the status of your pending report from the main reports page.
- What information is recorded that helps compile the report?
- Any activity performed by a user accessing the archive will be audited.