Adding a tile to the control panel of Microsoft Office365 provides easy, one-click access to for your users from their Microsoft environment to the archive.
Set-up is done entirely in your Microsoft O365 admin panel using the links and images provided in the archive. Please follow the below instructions to complete set-up:
- Log into your archive's admin account
- Click the cog in the header, then click the Manage button in the Microsoft O365/Outlook Integration section
- In this section are links to implementation instructions in the KnowledgeBase as well as the required URLs and optional tile/ribbon image provided as a courtesy
- In a separate tab, login to your O365 admin account and click the Admin tile
- From the Admin page, expand the Settings section in the left hand nav and click Organization profile. Then, in the Add custom tiles for your organization section, click the Edit button
- From the Custom tiles pane, click the Add a custom tile button
- In the Add a custom tile section, enter the App Tile URL from the Archive (bullet 2.1) into the URL field. Give the tile a name, description, and image. Click the Save button
- For your convenience, we provide the URL to a properly-sized magnifying glass image (shown) should you not want to create your own (bullet 2.1)
The newly created app tile will now appear in the list of custom tiles in your O365 control panel. For your users, this tile will appear in the New section of their control panel. It would be helpful to instruct them to add it to their Home section by hovering over the tile and selecting the Pin to home option.
Helpful Tip: The tile will take a while to propagate so please be patient!
If you would like clicking the tile to not just navigate the user to archive, but also authenticate them, you will need to also enable single sign-on. Click here for instructions.