- [AR-5144] - modify an existing search, execute, view message, click Unsaved Results in breadcrumb and page does not load
- [AR-5217] - Comma separated terms with no leading space are not highlighted
- [AR-5220] - List terms separated with spaces, but without commas, are not highlighted
- [AR-5290] - Filter: clear filter returns result (0)
- [AR-5637] - order of the list in the left nav becomes irregular after user adds AO role to the user with another role
- [AR-6102] - PCC Audit: PCCM's User management actions doesn't displayed in PCC Audit (it's displayed in View audit)
- [AR-6103] - Audit: the role PA and PCCA are displayed as "PA" in View & PCC Audit report.
- [AR-6146] - Account Cleanup filbert jobs complete exceeds count of jobs listed in purged database
- [AR-6148] - Account Cleanup Database error in deletion of safe_api_log table
- [AR-6155] - PCC: Logs out when user tries to change their password from right upper corner
- [AR-6270] - View / Contact support email: email address displays invalid email address (qa-view-us)
- [AR-6277] - EA port: faulty pagination in safe.core.storage.s3/ls-fn
- [AR-6313] - Assigned (to the Partner) default search cluster is not used when creating new accounts
- [AR-4386] - Remove feature flag for Plain Text/HTML View toggle
- [AR-5235] - Expire Audit Reports After 35 Days
- [AR-5687] - Notifier Logging Improvements
- [AR-6161] - Implement new feature scanning in old jenkins
- [AR-6111] - Show SHA in console in the deployed versions
The search results view's have been adjusted to default to a Plain Text view in the first instance when reviewing all search results. You can see the 'original' HTML view by simply clicking on the Plain Text toggle button at the top right of the message being reviewed, you can revert back to Plain Text by selecting the HTML toggle that replaces Plain Text when selected, examples are below:
Why was this feature implemented?
Due to numerous customer enquiries wanting a plain text view and what will ultimately improve the performance by only rendering the plain text view initially of all messages.
Example Screenshots: Plain Text View
HTML view or the original view as the sender intended you to see the message: