Next release due week commencing 3rd December 2018. Primarily Bug fixes and a search summary view improvement.
During deployment, customers logged on will likely be forced to log on again.
- [AR-4834] - Split view displays incorrect timestamp for messages - Customer Facing
- [AR-4870] - Update checkbox on table view header and users table to use new styles. - Customer Facing
- [AR-4911] - Assets in a new search do not render correctly. - Customer Facing to improve the rending capabilities
- [AR-4920] - On Demand Purge not working, missing fields. Internal/Limited Customer Facing to push through some additional field data
- [AR-4935] - Bulk actions in split-view when scrolled to bottom of search results list refreshes to a blank page. - Customer Facing bug now resolved
- [AR-4947] - Users page cannot scroll past 200 users - Customer Facing bug. Customers can now scroll past 200 users.
- Improvement in supplying additional details on searches previously run and saved. This has been included to assist the needs of regulated companies during auditing to provide a summary overview of actions applied to a search. It is possible to 'print' this page.
- Additional data shown will include:
- Query/criteria applied to the search
- Show number of assets on hold
- Show number of assets that have been marked/tagged as reviewed
- show number fo emails marked/tagged as needing review
- [AR-4301] - Search Summary Report - Customer Facing Additional feature to show summary of actions performed on searches
- [AR-4329] - Show desired information in Search Criteria Section of Search Details Page
- [AR-4337] - Show full criteria in human-readable format in Search Summary area
- [AR-4740] - View | Partner API - The calls to use the external-id, should not be case sensitive - API Partner
- [AR-4753] & [AR-5010] - Add ability to hide Support Contact and Ts and Cs link for a partner and all its partners/customers via the white-labeling API - limited audience