Release notes - Archive - Version 2018-03-06
We continue to deliver further under the hood improvements that are not shown here and the ongoing development of additional new features we plan to be releasing in the near future.
This particular release was focussed on addressing some customer experience issues.
Delivery dates for the releases will start from 15th March through to 20th March
AU - 10:00 AM ET (Thursday)
EU - 2:00 PM ET (Monday)
US - 8:30 AM ET (Tuesday)
See the history here:
- [AR-3861] - Fix where you were unable to update Account Configurations after domains had been removed
- [AR-3918] - Fix for Bulk User count being incorrect (-82)
- [AR-3933] - Fix for Spelling error in red banner - Buld hold operation has failed - Buld should be Bulk
- [AR-3939] - Fix for a Filter that does not actually filter users on the backend
- [AR-3972] - Fix for “+New” button appears under the “Download” button incorrectly
- [AR-4009] - Fix for My Account header not displaying properly in IE 11
- [AR-4012] - Fix for Scroll Bars on Drop Down menus that were missing
- [AR-3565] - Implement .CSV Export for Users Table
- New feature that allows the download of all users to a CSV format to your local device.
- [AR-3829] - Present notification when you attempt to review 10K+ results - If you are required to review results that exceed 10K on the screen, we recommend that you set filters to split the whole of the search into smaller chunks
- [AR-3831] - Add a modal message when a user runs a search with 10K+ results. Advice is to download the results or apply additional filters to narrow down your results for better more efficient usage by the individual performing e-discovery
- [AR-3870] - Rebrand of the View Skin colours - View is having its default Brand changed to Barracuda colours. (green to Blue)
- [AR-3976] - Change default Ts and Cs link on login page - View no has Barracuda T's & C's in the login link.
Research for the future
- [AR-3845] - Plan system for creating new user friendly audit reports - a process to better improve the auditing reports we want to deliver in 2018