We continue to deliver further under the hood improvements that are not shown here and the ongoing development of additional new features we plan to be releasing in the near future.
This particular release was focussed on addressing customer experience issues.
Delivery dates for the releases will start from 22nd February through to 27th February
AU - 10:00 AM ET (Thursday)
EU - 2:00 PM ET (Monday)
US - 8:30 AM ET (Tuesday)
See the history here:
In this release: Version 2018-2-13
- [AR-3358] - Large Metadata Manifests can't be loaded - Internal improvements
- [AR-3777] - When AD Sync is enabled and then deleted, page freezes on loading screen - Improved handling applied
- [AR-3818] - VIEW: Unable to scroll to see top of search criteria while creating search in smaller than usual browser window - Better handling applied
- [AR-3854] - Save as new search tooltip does not appear if Search Name or Description is modified - Improved Handling of the tooltip
- [AR-3855] - Non-admin users (CO, SA) have access to search Details page but not to Users lookup for Manage feature - Improved process to allow the roles to access the users
- [AR-3864] - Review and Exporter roles can save as new search. - Removed ability for Reviewer and Exporter roles to save new search
- [AR-3885] - Save as new search should not allow Save without a Search name entered - New saved search, naming the search is enforced
- [AR-3827] - Create a truly bulk update endpoint - Improved internal handling of the abilities to perform bulk updates