We continue to deliver further under the hood improvements that are not shown here and the ongoing development of additional new features we plan to be releasing in the near future. Delivery dates 1st, 2nd & 6th February.
AU - 10:00 AM ET (Thursday)
EU - 2:00 PM ET (Monday)
US - 8:30 AM ET (Tuesday)
See the history here:
In this release: Version 2018-1-23
- [AR-3633] - Search Results page indicates assets are selected when those assets no longer appear in search results - Improving the UI handling
- [AR-3671] - "You have reached the export limit" Dialogue box unable to be closed - Improved handling
- [AR-3725] - Previously configured Self registration domains are still active if Azure AD Sync is enabled - Better secure handling when selecting Azure AD Sync over self registered Domains for SSO
- [AR-3732] - View | Search / searches show loading until browser refresh issued
- - improving the page loading
- [AR-3758] - Search Results page is not loading after sorting - improving the page loading
- [AR-3765] - Saved search execution fails (500 error) the first time it is run for the day, refresh returns results. - Improved internal processing
- [AR-3751] - View | Your search contains reserved characters. Please modify your search . - Incorrectly reporting this error - improve logic handling
- [AR-3705] - Configured POP3 Interval is blank, improved process
- [AR-3747] - Remove Beta Tags from AD Sync and MS Integration
- [AR-3756] - Create new confirmation modal for SSO configuration change. - Improved process
- [AR-3661] - Save As New Search - New Feature
Internal Bugs, Research & Improvements
- [AR-3745] - Investigate 7z 9.20 parameters to speed up decompression
- [AR-3691] - Optimize safe usage of JSON lib
- [AR-3810] - Productize decompression script
- [AR-3797] - Extract files in rounds
- [AR-3798] - Losing branding when updating a partner account, regression fix
- [AR-3704] - Saved search execution fails, sawdust error: java.lang.Exception: Unable to create a uuid from false
Save an Existing search, as a new.
To improve efficiency where they may be a requirement to have multiple new searches created using very similar criteria that exists in a search that has already been saved, we have introduced the ability to save any search, as a new search.
When editing any existing search, you can select the 'save as new search' link, located top right
You can now go and edit the search criteria to your desired needs
To Edit a search, you must first run the search, then select Details.
Click on Edit of the Search Criteria section.
Once you make the edits, you will need to Save the search.