What’s new? (e.g. New features and functionality)
- Introduced split-screen view for ‘My Archive’ to improve usability and familiarity of interface.
What improvements have we pushed out to existing features
- Improved simple search to ignore empty criteria fields
- Updated modify user form design and added ability to modify additional email addresses
What bugs have been fixed
- Moved ‘download’ button for assets to the top right, above the ‘Metadata’ display to improve functionality across browsers.
- This sprint was primarily dedicated to the UI Bug Bash. Most of the work was stylistic and fixed items that made the UI look at best immature and at worst broken such as alignment issues, inconsistencies in fonts/colors/sizes, confusing user flow, etc.
Sprint goals for current sprint
- Continue user interaction improvements (maintaining table columns and sorts)
- Implementing Review tagging functionality
- Backend framework for user activity auditing
- Completion of UI Bug Bash
- Search and sort in tables
- Evaluation and implementation (if applicable) of new Zonian zoning
- Improved email parsing/zoning flow
- Security card additional patterns