- Exposed MyArchive and End User role functionality enabling admins to provide access to individuals’ archived content.
- Services (Core) team continued progress on account migration research and execution in addition to wrapping up the ElasticSearch upgrade to 2.3.3
- Implemented common components tables
- Split out Jupiter repo into separate worker and API nodes, enables scaling workers without scaling API nodes as well
- Improved name-extractor to handle the phrase pattern "Bush, George W."
- Fixed a number of browser specific UI bugs
- Fixed a number of frontend rendering and HTML errors
- Initial implementation of email notification system -- Welcome email will be sent to all new users when created in the UI.
- Granular user name based auditing -- Auditing system will log both UserID and Username for all UI requests and activity.
- Filtering cleanup work
- Adding sort and search to common component tables
- Completing the removal of Consul
- Continued Jupiter enhancements
- Zonian work - anonymization script, Mechanical Turk zoning project
- Removing legacy archive support from View Analytics