What’s new? (e.g. New features and functionality)
- New users now receive welcome email with their accounts log-in URL and username; passwords should be provided by admin separately.
What improvements have we pushed out to existing features
- Filtering cleanup
- Removal of Consul, removal of EA support
- Addition of a more robust job scheduling system to Jupiter, split Jupiter API and Jupiter Worker. Previously, to horizontally scale the analysis, we needlessly scaled the API nodes too because they were all tied together
What bugs have been fixed
- Downloading of individual emails was displaying erratic behavior between browsers. The download button was moved above the accordion display to improve reliability of this functionality.
- Advanced search with multiple criteria would sometimes display incorrectly, resolved issue to keep criteria structure and order consistent.
- Resolved sporadic issue preventing some simple searches containing only an open ended date range (using the ‘before’ or ‘after’ operator) from returning results.
- Fixed volume endpoint from intermittently failing
- Multiple autocomplete bugs
- Filtering bugs related to cleanup
Any ops updates (e.g. server updates, etc)
- New View-Archive platform running on AWS VPC is under internal validation.
Sprint goals for current sprint
- Updating the user modification screens
- Split screen preview option for My Archive
- Search and sort functionality for common component tables
- Frontend UI Styling Bug Bash
- Begin new data processing flow implementation
- Continue work on adding new items to the Security card