- Simple search is the easiest way to run a search with basic criteria.
- Search for terms and/or text in emails and/or attachments.
- You can add as many conditions as you want.
- You can use wildcards ('*' and/or '?') for partial addresses or search terms
To search all metadata fields
- Enter a search term in the KEYWORD field
- Click the SEARCH button
To search specific metadata fields (selecting multiple criteria constitutes an ‘and’ search):
- Click the ‘+’ to display a dropdown list of the available criteria you can to search (i.e.; FROM)
- Enter a search term
- To add criteria, select another ‘+’ to display a dropdown list of available criteria
- To delete criteria, select ‘-‘ to remove the criteria