Once a saved search has been run, the user is presented with the search result list, which is a table of the assets that match the given criteria of the search.
To view the criteria, select the 'details' button to the right of the search name, then select 'Edit' in the criteria section of the details page.
From the search result list, users with the appropriate privileges are able view individual assets that match the search criteria, filter the result list further to perform more specific e-discovery tasks or validate the search results, and take action on the result set.
Actions that can be taken are placing results on hold or exporting the results. Multiple assets can be selected from the list by clicking their checkbox located to the left. Any action initiated while a single or multiple asset is selected will only be performed on the selected assets. To deselect all assets, right click on the search result list and click 'deselect all.'
- Search result lists can be filtered. You can create a search and filter the displayed results after creating and saving it, or you can access a previously saved search and filter the results. The filtering capabilities of the archive will enable you to refine searches and add specific criteria within a search.
- More details can be found in the "Filtering a search" article.
- Assets in the search result list can be placed on hold (or taken off) for any number of reasons by selecting the assets you wish to interact with using the check box in each row (1), selecting the 'Hold' button (1), selecting the hold reason(s) you wish to add or remove from the search results (3), and pressing the appropriate action button to add or remove the selected hold reason(s) from the selected asset(s) (4).
- More detail can be found in the "Holds" section of the knowledge center.
- Assets in the search result list can be exported by selecting the assets you wish to interact with using the check box in each row (1), selecting the "Exports" button (2), Selecting the desired format (3), and requesting the export (4).
- Once an export has been requested, its status can be view by navigating to the page from the left navigation menu. Exports, once completed can also be downloaded here.
- More detail can be found in the "Exports" section of the knowledge center.