We continue to deliver further under the hood improvements that are not shown here and the ongoing development of additional new features we plan to be releasing in the near future. Delivery date 19th & 20th December.
See the history here:
In this release: Version 2017-12-12
Release notes - Archive - Version 2017-12-12
- [AR-3181] - Handle /favicon.ico route
- [AR-3303] - Banner message display problems
- [AR-3597] - Change Login URL (site-name) raises red banner
- [AR-3623] - Select All Checkbox for user Roles not selecting all roles
- [AR-3638] - Escape character in search query fails, raises incorrect banners
- [AR-3644] - Deprecate Duplicate Banners
- [AR-3650] - New User Save does not display the green banner, user is created but remain on New User page
- [AR-3680] - Unable to login to view archive via SSO
- [AR-3681] - Make sure proper commas are inserted on 4-digit+ numbers in every location where system displays a message count.
- [AR-3686] - Archive 'Collecting Normally' emails archived in last 24 hours count is combining emails and attachments instead of just reporting # of emails
- [AR-3689] - Unable to save SSO configuration gracefully, and account configuration - unsaved changes modal pops up when it shouldn't
- [AR-3706] - Reports Page does not load
- [AR-3709] - Self Registration option is available/configurable when Azure AD Sync is enabled
- [AR-2118] - Summary page
- [AR-2214] - Add account status panel
- [AR-2219] - Storage summary
- [AR-2402] - Remove feature flag for Archive summary page
- [AR-2703] - SSO bypass for Account Admins only
- [AR-3192] - Update "what's new" link
- [AR-3346] - Improve performance of otto's internal/account/otto/v1 endpoint
- [AR-3595] - Show message count of message being viewed in split view
- [AR-3660] - Change default sort of search list table to be last modified
- [AR-2901] - View | Username should not be case sensitive
- A change to the mandatory requirement that enforced the case sensitivity of usernames to log onto the archive account. Usernames are no longer subject to case sensitivity.
this release, we have included a new dashboard that admins will see when they log onto the archive services.