We continue to deliver further under the hood improvements that are not shown here and the ongoing development of additional new features we plan to be releasing in the near future. In particular we are showcasing the release of Randomized Search Results. Delivery date 14th/15th/16th November.
See the history here:
In this release: Version 2017-10-31
- [AR-1856] - Cosmetic Asset Rendering | Rendering issues - Reuters Newsletter email to display better
- [AR-1899] - Cosmetic Asset Rendering | Attachment Viewer should scale the rendered image better.
- [AR-1924] - IE 11 Split View layout issues, better support
- [AR-2582] - Search | any selected items should be cleared when a filter is added, changed, or removed
- [AR-2598] - Asset Rendering | 504 Gateway timeout when viewing USA Today newsletters to be managed better
- [AR-2708] - When trying to SSO after site timeout, login page not being bypassed
- [AR-2900] - Cosmetic | Remove 'Remove' button from individual asset Hold modal
- [AR-2902] - UX | Message list should display message selected for viewing in Panel view after returning from Table view
- [AR-2903] - Search Pages | Selected Sort indication is incorrect after switching back to Panel view
- [AR-2923] - Search Results | Scrolled list does not display the top message when sorted.
- [AR-2944] - Search Results | Message without any subject does not display the Send or Download controls when the message is Opened in Table view.
- [AR-2955] - Azure Directory Integration| when AD Sync Application credentials fail, different Application credentials can not be entered
- [AR-3091] - Search Results | While processing a large random search, received a 408 timeout and error in the UI
- [AR-3247] - UX | Split View:Sorting Based on Attachments puts those messages at the bottom
- [AR-3259] - domain-info should not be able to enter an infinite loop
- [AR-3309] - Search execution fails, console error "TypeError: text.substr is not a function"
- [AR-3425] - New Hold page displays red line segment
- [AR-3449] - When using next/back buttons exclusively, no email is highlighted as active
- [AR-3464] - Red banner appears after navigating away from offending page
- [AR-3405] - If using Azure for SSO, fall back to finding user by username if finding user by email turns up nothing
- [AR-2037] - Randomize search results. Create a search, Save it, then have the results returned, randomized.
- [AR-2049] - Retention Policy Notifications, change the policy, all Administrators will be notified: