We continue to deliver an improved service, with further under the hood improvements and the additional release of new features.
See what's new here:
- [DASH-2694] - Duplicate entries in the Insights Reports page.
- [AR-1857] - Advanced Search - Add Criteria does not pin the sub-menu
- [AR-1860] - Site-title revert to View Archive briefly
- [AR-1884] - Unable to download or Preview an attachment when the message contains an inline image and an attachment
- [AR-1894] - Simple Search criteria fields expand vertically infringing on additional fields
- [AR-1897] - Account Admin should not be able to remove their own AA role in Edit User page
- [AR-1902] - Users table does not scale to page
- [AR-1982] - Filters - Date ranges do not display cleanly
- [AR-1985] - When attachments fail to render, error should be displayed in doc-viewer
- [AR-2419] - Review Role is able to download attachments from messages in assigned Searches, when they also have the End User role.
- [AR-2422] - New User should have an asterisk indicating that Role is required
- [AR-2585] - Uploading users via csv redirects to a 0 users page
- [AR-2600] - View | Account not provisioned - Multiple Accounts
- [AR-2680] - Filtered search result set loses the filter after opening a message
- [AR-2908] - cannot properly remove a Date criteria in Simple search
- [AR-2924] - Clicking 'Details' on a new saved search with a Hold criteria, get 'Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined' (from Split View)
- [AR-2932] - Search Details page does not load for an Exporter, cannot access Logout control.
- [AR-3012] - Message fails to render.
- [AR-3028] - Ensure cached white labeling info is not delivered to incorrect sites
- [AR-3037] - Randomize field is too small to clearly display 33.33
- [AR-3038] - Random help text indicates 99.99 is valid but it raises the Invalid message.
- [AR-3039] - Random Invalid number message update
- [AR-3040] - When viewing Details of a search, Logout displays the Unsaved Changes modal
- [AR-3059] - Unable to export a hold reason more than once
- [AR-2434] - Disallow users from requesting the same export in the queue